Join Your Colleagues at the 2nd Auto-ISAC Cybersecurity Summit!
Our 2nd Auto-ISAC Cybersecurity Summit this September 2018 will build on topics introduced during our inaugural Summit last December. This year’s conference will focus on taking cybersecurity and sharing to the next level.
Move into the fast lane as we work together across the automotive ecosystem to discuss how we collaborate and learn best practices for mitigating the cybersecurity threat against our industry.
Join us and learn how the Auto-ISAC is speeding up to stay ahead of these emerging threats and fuel the industry for this endurance race.
Cybersecurity is in the news daily and on everyone’s mind.
Governments, businesses, and everyday Americans seem to be constantly under siege from international and domestic attackers. The Auto-ISAC’s focus at last year’s Summit was starting our engines and beginning to address these nefarious and asymmetric threats. With the exciting new innovations and technologies for automotive and autonomous vehicles, the industry has a call to action to shift gears and get in the fast lane.
Guided talks, panels and keynotes will share up-to-date knowledge and best practices. We invite you to join us for an exciting event that will provide educational and networking opportunities for the whole of the connected vehicle industry.
“The Auto-ISAC Summit provides a unique experience to learn about automotive cybersecurity information sharing, collaboration, and organization. The Summit fills a gap among automotive cybersecurity workshops and ideally complements more technical workshops such as escar.”
– 2017 Inaugural Summit Attendee
Themes to be Explored
Why is Automotive Cybersecurity a necessary focus?
- Legislative and regulatory actions in this space
- Product liability, regulatory and privacy implications
- Future technology showcase – smart mobility implications
- IoT technology and policies with larger implications
Building an Organization of Cybersecurity
- Discovering the pipeline of cybersecurity engineers
- Sharing and learning from the ISAC
- Building a cybersecurity culture
Vulnerability Management & Incident Response
- Information sharing programs
- Risk management
- Government oversight and expectations
- Finding and responding to actionable intelligence
- Coordinating with law enforcement and government agencies
Sign Up Today!
All attendees, speakers, and sponsors must register for the event.