Are privately owned, with no direct or indirect government control.
Have no sanctions as indicated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Are primarily located in a country that has cybercrime laws, actively prosecutes cyber criminals, and does not support terrorist activities or corporate espionage against the U.S.
Auto-ISAC is a non-profit 501 (c) 6 organization that adheres to anti-trust laws.
Who Are Our Members?
Strategic Partnership Programs
For-profit companies that sell cybersecurity-related connected vehicle products & services (e.g. Hacker ONE, SANS, IOActive). Innovator
- Paid Partnership
- • Annual investment and agreement
- • Specific Commitment to engage with ISAC
- • In-kind contributions allowed
Industry associations and others who want to support and invest in the Auto-ISAC activities (e.g. Auto Alliance, Global Auto, ATA). Navigator
- Support Partnership
- • Provides guidance and support
- • Annual definition of activity commitments and expected outcomes
- • Provides guidance on key topics/activities
Government, academia, research, non-profit orgs with complementary missions to Auto-ISAC (e.g. NCI, A-AISAC, DHS, NHTSA). Collaborator
- Coordination Partnership
- • "See something, say something"
- • May not require a formal agreement
- • Information exchanges and coordination activities
Companies interested in engaging the automotive ecosystem and supporting - educating the community (e.g. Summit sponsorship – key events). Benefactor
- Sponsorship Partnership
- • Participate in monthly community calls
- • Sponsor Summit
- • Network with Auto Community
- • Webinar/Events
Who Are Our Partners?
American Trucking Associations
Ernst and Young LLP
Red Baloon Security
Have Something to Share?
Although Auto-ISAC is not a coordinated disclosure or bounty-based organization, anyone can submit information to Auto-ISAC. Automotive cybersecurity researchers, academia and enthusiasts welcome. Tell us a little about yourself and submission topic, and your discovery could end up as part of an Auto-ISAC Intelligence Report.